Monday, February 22, 2010

Pinky Has Scabies Can Scabies Be Contracted From Swimming In A Body Of Polluted Saltwater?

Can scabies be contracted from swimming in a body of polluted saltwater? - pinky has scabies

I went swimming at low tide, one of these days, and if I pinch my skin all the time I got was half an hour later. I took a shower and dinner, I noticed small groups of blisters on the face and between my little finger and ring finger. They were itching and I knew she was a kind of parasite or fungus. I applied a bit of colloidal silver, then a little oil of oregano and my face had disappeared in 3 days, but my fingers have become a cluster of small bubbles, like a cauliflower instead crossed red smooth transparent blister with a line through. Open stabbed me, freezing my resources, in the interior. I have done today, but wonder if it is still possible, even if I'm not sure what I had scabies, I guess he wanted this material orw water.

No comments:

Post a Comment