Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cctv Shop Shop Says They Will Only Show CCTV Footage To Police?

Shop says they will only show CCTV footage to police? - cctv shop

I had my cell phone and wallet stolen from a shop. I do not know what is all the more disappointing the fact that it was stolen or police of sleep showed the incident. Did not go any number of crimes and in the shop, see the CCTV-images.

I'd like to see CCTV pictures of me, but the store where the incident took place, that only show the pictures to the police. Police did not appear to the pictures (see the manager said, 5 not shown). I received a call from the police saying that this type of crime is common, the more should be careful and do not expect an arrest? Well, no surprises, because they did not look at the records of these cameras so far ...

Whatever the problem. Am I entitled to request this material can see me? Watch as I play the victim, and I'm 95% sure that has since seen the thief in the city.

6 comments:

Munch said...

Simply call the local police station and demand a criminal.

If you have been a series of crimes monitored.

My friend had stolen a bicycle, and it took less than a few minutes on the phone for a series of crimes and crime sounds a lot worse.

GAVIN E said...

No, they have no right to demand to see the video of the incident.

The Data Protection Act prevents you do that.

To ask a member of the police, the videotape of the incident, the store in question.

Barry C said...

Of course, you can see.

commissioned as a police office, be hired to investigate the crimes. then you pay us off with a visit.

Michael G said...

According to the laws of privacy, it is not permitted without the consent of all parties photos you see appear on the tape. It's stupid, but that's how it works, the British legal system.

J said...

I do not know their rights, but I want the following people for advice and perhaps even the right to continue to contact:

BBC Watchdog
Whitch (www.which.co.uk)
Bearu Citizens Advice (CAB)

Kidda said...

I am afraid it will not be seen, not privacy.
What can you do when you start the wave at the police. Do not push to action. This is pay for what you do.
Police and crime Prioratise believes it is not as important as other serious crimes, but that does not mean that it should be ignored.
Sergant inquiry, etc. and let them know that they had no joy.

Post a Comment