Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Stuff On Whooping Cough How Common Is Whooping Cough After Vaccine?

How common is Whooping cough after vaccine? - more stuff on whooping cough

I just need someone with experience to know if your child knows with whooping cough, even after they have been vaccinated and how you have that he / she had? What were the miracles which he did not call to the doctor and what do not sound exactly like a cough? 5 months I was coughing for several weeks. It's a really productive cough and wheezing phlemy sometimes coughing fits when it happens. Yesterday began with low grade fever, and even today. When I try things on the Interent about cough in children, find everything about the whooping cough, but it has been vaccinated.
Suggestions and tips would be very grateful.

PS .. I sat down with the doctor and she told me to keep an eye on him and call on Monday.

1 comment:

Anna3 said...

You get a different answer about the effectiveness of vaccination against pertussis, read aloud a study. But one thing is sure that the pertussis (whooping cough) immunization is one of the least effective. One study showed that the efficacy rate as low as 50%. All three of my children had whooping cough for several years, including the daughter of my four months. For my baby is very serious and was admitted to hospital on two separate occasions. When are cough, cough without interruption for almost a minute. His face turns blue, and after she was coughing, vomiting, almost always. In fact, weight loss, because he is not in a position to keep the milk from the breast down. It was completely dry cough, and would never last seconds, as found with a cold. His breath after coughing, but I heard the sound of barking that the disease is named. The cough has lasted a total of about six weeks and has at its worse for about two weeks.

I called the doctor immediately if deveOPED a bad cough. I even told the doctor he thought that whooping cough. My doctor has me totally and I had to insist on the investigation. He did it just to calm me down. The test is a nasal swab and takes four days for the results. When I was a positive result was immediately placed in the hospital for observation. Good luck to you and hope that this information is helpful.

Post a Comment