Friday, December 18, 2009

My Wife Wants A Black Baby My Wife Recently Gave Birth To A Black Baby. I'm White.?

My wife recently gave birth to a black baby. I'm white.? - my wife wants a black baby

My wife and I have always had a great relationship so when she told me that she was pregnant, jumped for joy. We were enjoying a celebration of the evening, a candlelight dinner in Nice ar my favorite Italian restaurant. I did not know then that nine months later, a secret so terrible that I am distracted discover. The day she went into labor was nervous. We rushed to the vet and said to myself, everything would be wonderful and just wait in the waiting room. An hour later, I asked what I saw shocked me the essence of my being, lying next to my mother was like a rabbit you've ever seen before, black. I ran as fast as I could and I returned to my cave. That is about two weeks, and I have not seen my wife since then. I want revenge, some advice?

15 comments:

sister said...

Ask your wife for him. Do not shout or they will fear and hate you.Just sit with her and talk to Complete Hopfuly be serious! Do not be afraid to be happy yall are just one family.

lala said...

I do not understand your story or change the mother of the bride, the bride again. and how we can have a party at a restaurant when she gave birth to the vet? Please keep your fiction

Jim M said...

A good start. It is necessary to adjust a little. Dispose of nine months. And the restaurant in exchange for a picnic.

But very funny. ha ha ha

lordofth... said...

Blacks are the sh! t.

Mama's Baby, Daddy's maybe ............... NO!

As soon as a black man, never to return. Get With It or lost losers.

agoodide... said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha

An air rifle works well for these kinds of parasites.

Summer Mari said...

??????

justme said...

LMAO .. the vet was right!

Driven by Budweiser II said...

I enjoyed your story, but the sad part is that I love to hunt rabbits. See you on the field!

Driven by Budweiser II said...

I enjoyed your story, but the sad part is that I love to hunt rabbits. See you on the field!

Stephani... said...

Bunnies are not prego for 9 months

OK said...

Have you just repeat Earl?

OK said...

Have you just repeat Earl?

PEACE IS MINE IN 2009 said...

hehehe! Please contact help! lmao

massiel2... said...

hah

massiel2... said...

hah

Post a Comment