Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spank Hairbrush Parent Question About Spanking For Parents Only?

Question about spanking for Parents Only? - spank hairbrush parent

What should I do? My mother and I took a big fight! I screamed as he pulled my hair and beat her because she me so angry. After what I had been sent to the salon. She told me she would get a beating! I had never lost. He dropped his pants and sat down on her knees and slapped me with a brush for 3 or 4 minutes at a time! Then, after she gave a tlking to me when I was still on his knees! I was so embarrassed because my sister saw me. Then she told me that I was going to take what I do and plz only serious answers. Anyone else been lost and it was so bad, and it has always u to ur own child? Caray as I hate my mother

5 comments:

Kyra said...

I would spank you too

DJ said...

Mom BRAVO! I can not believe he put a hand on her, then complained because it shows that - their fate was not imprisoned, or look up until you black and blue. You bet I could beat my child if I have never done what he did. You are better off than you know - I threw it back! Obviously they have no respect for you or another adult, and it is sad! You need to get over her and then an attitude adjustment excuse!

LA said...

She taught shouldv'e ass! Of course, I needed a good ass know long time ago. Children should never disrespect their parents, especially at this point! Your mother spanks him only because she loves you and wants you to do what is right. If you would draw them into this mess in the real world locked eaither or a hospital or dead. Love hurts sometimes. Do not hate your mother, she loves you.

Ginger said...

When my daughters always think big enough, they can walk like me, then me, what I want to give.
In sitatuion not beat normally, but when I write my son is more likely than themselves to pick up ground. Or take the lead in dooor handcuffs.

musicpan... said...

I love your mom. You get beat and then complain about your *** beat? They would in jail in my house. My son once pushed me Hell Yeah, I called [the police who was also pregnant at the time] Police said the man struck ***. I did. He has never laid hands on me. I slammed ***.

Post a Comment