Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fibromyalgia Sinus Infection Could This Really Be Fibromyalgia??

Could this really be Fibromyalgia?? - fibromyalgia sinus infection

I started with back problems in 1997 after a car accident where my car was collected, but broke his foot. It all started with an episode, I can say is, it was like a little respect .. Dizziness, weakness in the legs, etc., but the doctors have something to be excluded. She said it was panic attacks .. Over the years, has deteriorated, a symptom at a time.
Now I am because of a disability from my job because I suffered from dizziness at work and was there by myself. (Convenience store) is not Dr. I work for myself and managers "who can not accommodate. Rather than have thus losing all the work that I love, I find myself with the disability, in the hope that doctor the possibility of what my cause symptoms. They run every test they can now, for a number of problems that have developed slowly and worsened, including palpitations, recurrent infections with think-ear and sinus infections, pain in all joints (especially knees, neck, elbows), loss of balance, etc.. Dr. now says fibromyalgia

3 comments:

Jessica W said...

I received the diagnosis of fibrosis. For about 10 years. My family doctor. I was sure I had, but he made sure to other conditions, to exclude the blood tests. He sent me to a rheumatologist about the diagnostic criteria for me. When I clinical trials, Rheum. not my diagnosis and confirmed.

My fibrosis. began after a car accident. My pain started in my legs, then quickly appeared in the muscles throughout the body. In addition to pain, most have memory problems, occasional muscle cramps and fatigue. The pain is worse in the muscles at certain points of my body. I talked with some people on the net, and the symptoms and the severity of fibrosis. depends on whom you ask.

I suggest, as a rheumatologist familiar with fibromyalgia, conditions and post-traumatic arthritis. If you have trouble finding a good doctor, try to make recommendations fibrohugs.com or read a local hospital bone and joint diseases.

doom9255... said...

It is possible it could be. Make sure that the DX is rhuematoligist book. Most GPs use FMS as a catch all. Make sure that all other possibilities are exhausted. Never heard of dizzyness as symptoms of fibromyalgia. More tests!

Cristi@n said...

From here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibromyalgi ...

Post a Comment