Thursday, January 7, 2010

Florida Condos For Sale Can I Get My Money Back For A Florida Condo Resale Deal Where I Have Not Sign The Papers?

Can I get my money back for a Florida Condo resale deal where I have not sign the papers? - florida condos for sale

I was contacted by a sales representative selling condos in my apartment in Orlando. Requested $ 500 in advance for the sale of condominiums, which was paid by the bank. By others, I have learned that lost many of these kind of agreements have. I did not sign a contract. What do I get my $ 500 back?

1 comment:

Steph said...

You probably keep it off, and every attempt will be made by a lawyer ... which will cost much more than 500. The next time you make a deposit ... receive what is written, the money received when the transaction. Good luck.

Post a Comment