Monday, January 4, 2010

Tennessee Flood Maps Tennessee Renter Rights?

Tennessee Renter rights? - tennessee flood maps

I had a terrible owner for maintaining the property, whether together on the porch and deck, and took 4 months to repair the porch and re-used some of the rotten wood of old! The situation was bad, plumbing, holes in walls, and) infestations of several (poisonous spiders and cockroaches, not to mention the black mold growing in the bathroom. The plumbing in the explosion in the bath tub and flooded the bathroom and the hallway damage to carpets and walls. I informed the owner and never replaced the liner in the bath (the water damage caused the collapse of the wall!) O-Mat, after I moved, and I threatened to be sued for all damages, although he holds to date for all the problems at home . My contract was and told me I was so moved.
So my question is: How long does a landlord have in the U.S. state of Tennessee returned a tenant for damage to property and rent to sue? (so he says I owe rent)

No comments:

Post a Comment